POSITION TYPE: Full time
CONTRACT TERM: March 2021 to September 2021
SALARY: $74, 000. plus 9.5% superannuation – pro rata
Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Experience with different projects, such as, management training and soft-skills development, that are essential.
- Work with AEP team to identify future and current employment opportunities.
- Develop a plan to implement training to be utilized effectively in creating employment outcomes.
- Engage registered training organizations to provide appropriate training and upskilling of candidates with a strong focus on employment that will produce a sustainable outcome for AEP participants.
- Provide professional development advice to program participants as to their options for undertaking training and how this training can benefit their careers.
- Liaise with employers, program participants, & RTO’s to schedule dates for training.
- Coordinate participants and establish a training calendar.
- Communicating strongly with team, participants, and stakeholders
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Marketing available training opportunities.
- Create participant training plans.
- Support AEP team with creating their own Professional Development plans.
- Gather feedback from trainers and RTO’s.
- Work in partnership with ASHE to create opportunities for their students.
- Budget control and financial management.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar role.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- MS Office proficiency.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
- A relevant tertiary qualification with substantial related experience or an equivalent combination of experience and training (minimum Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or other relevant Certificate IV qualifications).
- Significant recent experience in the delivery of vocational education programs and development of individual learning plans. Understanding of the reporting requirements in a vocational education setting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to delegate.
- Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal culture and a proven ability to work with indigenous communities.
- Proven ability to build and maintain trust and motivation in young people.
- High level coordination, task management and contingency planning skills.
- Flexibility and energy to participate in a range of ASHE/AEP extracurricular activities including overnight camps.
- Demonstrates the tendency to contribute ideas and initiate new ways of working, shows enthusiasm for project work and special assignments.
- A professional approach, with the ability to regulate own behavior, comprehend organizational structure and culture and act appropriately in the execution of duties.
- Displays a commitment to quality client service, values the supplying of accurate and timely information and relates to people from diverse backgrounds.
- Budget planning
- Ensure training budget is adequately spent by end of September 2021.
- A minimum of 45 participants must engage in training .
For more information and to apply for this position, click the button below.