The Rumbalara Football Netball Club Inc. (RFNC) is the largest Indigenous football and netball club in South Eastern Australia, involving more than 400 Indigenous participants a month. It has a proud history of nurturing reconciliation, and improving physical, emotional and spiritual well-being for the Goulburn Valley’s Aboriginal community.
The RFNC is partnered with a number of organisations and institutes to strengthen community development, and provide community leadership in youth suicide prevention, health promotion and employment.
Operating on the core values of Loyalty, Respect, Passion, Determination and Integrity, RFNC is committed to its vision “to strengthen the spiritual and emotional well-being of our people, promote recreation and enhance public understanding of and reconciliation with our culture”.
The RFNC is also committed to building the prosperity of the Goulburn-Murray region with a growing inclusive economy.
Position Outline (short-term to 30 June)
The position is responsible for leading a team and delivering the program to contribute to increasing the proportion of Aboriginal people employed in the Goulburn Murray workforce by creating job pathways through targeted training, mentoring and work experience, and enable employers to recruit the staff they need.
The position is responsible for ensuring that the AEP is delivered in line with the Jobs Victoria aims, that are:
- Increase employment and economic inclusion of Victorians who are long-term unemployed or at risk of long-term unemployment.
- Build the work-readiness and resilience of jobseekers to gain and sustain work that meets their needs and aspirations.
- Support Victorian employers to meet their skills and labour needs by connecting them to suitable Jobs Victoria jobseekers.
- Deliver benefits to jobseekers, their families and communities through increased social and economic engagement.
- Complement and address gaps in existing services and systems.
Applications are to be completed on Seek (link below).
Phone: (03) 5829 1810