NETBALL VICTORIA PLAYER CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
In addition to Netball Australia’s General Code of Behaviour, as a player in any activity held by or under the auspices of Netball Australia, Netball Victoria, a Region, an Affiliated Association or an Affiliated Club you must meet the following requirements in regard to your conduct during any such activity or event:
1. Fully comply with the Child Safety in Netball Code of Conduct
2. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of fellow players, coaches, officials and spectators.
3. Refrain from conduct which could be regarded as sexual or other harassment.
4. Respect the talent, potential and development of fellow players and competitors.
5. Care and respect the uniform and equipment provided to you.
6. Be frank and honest with your coach concerning illness and injury and your ability to train and play fully.
7. Conduct yourself in a responsible manner relating to language, temper and punctuality.
8. Maintain a high standard of personal behaviour at all times.
9. Abide by the rules and respect the decision of the umpires. Be courteous and use the correct process when seeking a rule clarification.
10. Be honest in your attitude and preparation to training. Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
11. Cooperate with coaches and staff in relation to programs that adequately prepare you for competition.
12. Do not engage in practices that affect sporting performance (alcohol, tobacco and drug use).
By registering with the Rumbalara Football Netball Club I agree to abide by these principles. I will support the Club in its undertakings and encourage the Club to take any necessary disciplinary actions including the suspension and banning where warranted of any players, parents and or spectators for repeated or serious breaches of these Codes of Conduct.