The position of Gowola Homework Club Bus Monitor responsible to Gowola Homework Club Coordinator. The position is employed on a casual part-time basis during the Victorian school term only. This purpose of this position is to ensure that the children participating in the Gowola Homework Club are transported safely to the program from their respective schools to the Rumbalara Football Netball Club and home as required. This will ensure that the program will start on time.
Suitable candidates must have a current Working with Children Card and 2 references.
- Wear the lanyard and tag supplied
- Arrive at Jacobson’s Bus Depot, Mooroopna at the stated time (2.20PM). Report to reception to introduce yourself.
- Ensure student lists and route list are available
- At each school, ask staff for the children by name
- Check all children present and absent before departure
- If required by Reception, sign off the children for Gowola Homework Club
- On the bus ensure all children are seated and have clipped on their seat belts
- Be as quick as possible at each school in order to arrive on time
- After arriving at the Club, supervise and record students entering/leaving the room.
- Refer all visitors/parents to the Gowola Homework Club Coordinator. No child may depart unless approved by Gowola Homework Club Coordinator.
- At the end of the session supervise some children returning home by bus.
Please fill out the expression of interest form below before March 6.