We are seeking a person to coordinate the running of the Gowola Homework Club program during the Victorian School terms. This paid role includes volunteer tutor recruitment, training and management, and ensuring that the program always operates to the child safety standards. The Coordinator must also communicate regularly with schools and students and be the point of contact for parents, as well organise transport. Staff also ensure that the room set-up is appropriate, that materials are ready for each session and learning goals are achieved.
The Gowola Homework Club Coordinator reports to the RFNC General Manager and works closely with all RFNC, staff and volunteers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advertise for volunteers
- Ensure volunteers have access to a registration system, ensure registrations are filled out correctly
- Provide training to volunteers as required • Ensure all volunteers have a current working with children check
- Monitor volunteer attendance and produce attendance reports after each session
- Debrief with volunteers at the end of each session
- Maintain a register of volunteers
- Ensure students have access to a registration system
- Ensure registrations are filled out correctly
- Monitor student attendance and produce attendance reports after each session
- Communicate with parents where necessary in regard to student behaviour or participation
- Maintain a register of students
If this role sounds like you, then please complete the Expression of Interest form below before 5.00PM 12th February 2021
For further information, please contact RFNC General Manager: email@example.com